How to User Your Antenna Tuner is a fairly long article with several additional web links and many posted comments. Among the included links are:
- Antenna Tuner Operation is a short article by ARRL about how to use a common tuner type.
- A T-Network Simulator is a Java application that lets you practice using a software simulated tuner. You can turn the knobs on the tuner to try your solution and then click the autotune button for comparison. The simulator can be run or the web page or downloaded to run locally on your Java-enabled PC.
- Antenna Transmatch Tips provides some details of popular tuner designs that are commercially available along with tips for similar homebrew units. It includes some discussion of common component limitations.
- An article about the Ten-Tec Model 238B HF Antenna Tuner describes the circuit and how it operates.
- Getting the Most Out of Your T-Network Antenna Tuner is an article from the January 1995 issue of QST.
Many additional articles are available at this DX Zone web page.
Your comments are welcome.